Langsung ke konten utama

KUDOS CAFE

Pakuwon Square AK 2 No 3 Surabaya Barat
( Darmo Boulevard )
in front of D'Cost resto

Opening Hour :
Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 22.00
Friday - Saturday 08.00 - 23.00
( OFF ON TUESDAY )

Hello peeps ...

Today ( April 23, 2016 ) me and my sister goes to Kudos Cafe, this is my first time to visiting Kudos, so we had a trouble to find this location, because we don"t see the name tag on side way 
the name tag are so small ( upss ) maybe i"m not from surabaya so i have a little trouble to find this cafe hhahaha
overall, my experince to visiting Kudos is very enjoyable...
they served us so kind..
the food i am oredered was delicious too

im ordered this : 
1. Aglio Olio with Shrimp
2. Meaty Pizza
3. Kudos Ice Chocolate
4. Soft Skin Ready


Kudos Ice Chocolate
taste : 7/10





Soft Skin Ready 
taste : 8/10
(the Soft Skin Ready juice was super fresh and addictive, especially on a very hot day like yesterday)





Aglio Olio with Shrimp
taste : 10/10
 ( i swear this is my favorite pasta i ever eat )
the taste is spicy too, yummy!





Meaty Pizza
taste : 8/10




This is the menu in Kudos Cafe :
 ..................................................................................................................................................



you must to visiting Kudos too!! and try their menu ( i recomend to try Aglio Olio with Shrimp if you don"t like tuna )

And you can see the bonus pic ( pic of my self and my sister taken by a kind waiter in Kudos )

NOTE : you can find the password wifi on number table under the cubic ) 

see you guys soon!!! and stay tuned for my next post.. bye 

* i am just a amateur blogger, so i hope you can help me to comment how do you think after you read my post... thanks

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOCIALITE LOUNGE and BAR (Review)

Hallo guys.. it's be a long time i am not blogging ... and i have already miss to share with you all.. Today topic is about review one of Cafe in Surabaya call SOCIALITE LOUNGE&BAR Address : Jl. Indragiri 36 Surabaya (near COCARI Japanesse Resto and across Ikan Bakar Cianjur) you can Find at Google Maps or Waze or other navigation. Phone : 0858.5310.8055 (for reservation) Operational Hours : Sunday - Friday 12.00 - 22.00 Saturday 12.00 - 00.00 Front Appearance of SOCIALITE and extra with our Photo I am wear a Blue Dress made by mom and design by me (seriously i want to be a Fashion designer)  ^^ this is what the look like for clearly :  ABOUT THE PLACE in SOCIALITE : They  have not put anyboard sign in front of the building, so if you haven't been there before you just have to pay attention to look at the tallest bulding with the glass window, that's look like the office from 1st floor, and then you go up at 5th floor to get there, an
Noodle House & Kitchen Galaxy Mall Surabaya Lt 4 East Surabaya Happy Reading and I hope you all will enjoy and like it  halo... halo... peeps met again with me ( amateur food review hhaha ) in my blog, this time i will review about noodle, one of my favorite places to eat noodle is at the Noodle House.  I often eat noodles at Noodle House, i think the taste is so yummy-licious.  Todayyyyy, 30/04/2016 me and my fellas goes to Galaxy Mall one of mall in Surabaya, And we having lunch at Noodle House ( this is a brief history why we're  have a lunch at noodle house ) Noodle House has many branches in Surabaya, ( hmm.. maybe in Indonesia ? or this restaurant have a franchise to overseas ? I don't know either wkwkwk ). one of branches in Surabaya, you can find at Tunjungan Plaza ( foodcourt area in TP ) with different name, at TP they have a name  " TOP Noodle ", they just have a different name, but the menu is same.  ( and i think, the taste